1 Obserwuję
mkarwin

mkarwin immersed in print

Once, there were hard-covered, leather-finished tomes. I love those...

Still, I am far more omnivorous reader, incl. of paperbacks & ebooks.

Teraz czytam

EVE: Era Empireum
Tony Gonzales, Adrian Napieralski
Metro 2033
Dmitry Glukhovsky
Blue Remembered Earth
Alastair Reynolds
Ziarna Ziemi (Ogień ludzkości, #1)
Michael Cobley
Ubuntu Unleashed 2014 Edition: Covering 13.10 and 14.04 (9th Edition)
Matthew Helmke

Artificial Intelligence: Structures and Strategies for Complex Problem Solving

Artificial Intelligence: Structures and Strategies for Complex Problem Solving (6th Edition) - George F. Luger Though it was already pointed by previous reviewers, this book's main selling point is the amount of knowledge accessible for someone previously not working wit A.I. The information gathered is approaching overly simplified yet really just well laid-out. If you're into the topic and only starting to work with it, it's a great to begin and gather basics plus extended info help-book. It's a jumpstart to the extensive research topics and ideas, yet one must comprehend that time does not simply go by, it flies, and since the book was completed ideas have moved, switched and tested areas previously not considered. If you want to get the grasp of the ideas, sure - it's a good read, if you, however, prefer latest research on the plate i'd rather point you to several conference proceedings instead. And if you rather opt for implementations given on a silver plate, there are books focused on several platforms and programming languages and with A.I. methods given.